To Get The Most out of Your Practice
- Arrive on time for warm-up….15 minutes PRIOR to assigned time.
- Have all equipment ready to go…suit, cap, goggles, towel, (snacks?)
- Meet w/coaches after warm-up for information, sit with “TEAM” as much as possible. (check in with parents then return to sit with the team)
- Bathroom prior to warm-up & prior to the start of the meet, ask coaches if you have time between events.
- Check in with coaches BEFORE you swim and immediately AFTER you swim! (coaches should be the last person the swimmers talks to before they swim & the first person the swimmer talks to after they swim)
- ***Parents, help the coaching staff guide your swimmer at the proper times.
- Remember the “No Tears” rule!!
HAVE FUN !!!!!
Southlake Carroll HS Head Swim Coach