Timarron Tigersharks 2021 Season Overview
Tigershark Swimmers and Parents,
I want to thank all of our Tigershark Swimmers, Coaches and Parents for a very successful 2021 Tigershark Summer Swim Season.
1. Our swimmers, for all of their hard work at practices and their enthusiasm at the meets.
2. Our Parents for getting their kids to practice each morning.
3. Our coaches for their patience and efforts to teach and coach our swimmers and encourage them on meet days.
4. Our parent volunteers that were so very valuable organizing our age groups at the meets, especially getting our relays set and up to the blocks.
5. Coach Wallace for helping me set up the pool every morning for practice and visiting each day with our parents on deck AFTER his morning work was done.
6. Coach Ausdenmoore for all of her hard work on the computer, lining up our entries and leading 1/2 of the pool at practices.
7. Mr Logan, our Carroll Aquatics Director at the Carroll Aquatic Center, for allowing us the opportunity to use his pool for our meets. An excellent "community support" effort for our Southlake Summer Swim Teams.
8. The parents that helped set up our "end-of-season" party and delivered over 45 lbs of coins (who knows how much money that was?) for our little kid's coin dive.
9. My wife, Patti, who keeps me on my toes, keeps me fed and watered, and reminds me how lucky I am to hang out with kids at the pool each Summer.
Overall, it was a successful Tigershark Season and I am so appreciative of EVERYONE that helped to make it happen.
I am indeed a blessed man to have the opportunity to teach, coach and mentor our Tigershark Swimmers each Summer.
Looking forward to our 2022 Summer Season!
Thanks so much!